Bricker labs is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide excellent support to multiple departments to join our growing team. Bricker labs’s progressive family-oriented culture is actively promoted by our visible and accessible management team and provides an environment where all employees are truly valued and treated with respect. Our team members wear many hats, exposing them to a variety of challenges and requiring them to work in teams as well as independently.
• Assist all office departments with heavy focus on purchasing and inventory control.
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchase orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
• Performs physical counts of inventory and reconciles actual stock count in company’s computer system.
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems and track status of open orders.
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones and assisting vendors / customers, sort and file documents.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
• Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers / processes purchase orders and authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation to accounting department.
• Enters Production Batch sheets accurately into computer system.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Provide backup support for customer service
• Detail oriented, organized, and capable of multitasking.
• Must be customer service oriented and can work in a team environment
• Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks calmly and efficiently, follow directions and have strong attention to detail.
• Must be a great team player and be able to professionally interact/communicate with a variety of individuals at all levels within an organization.
• Great phone voice and ability to handle multiple priorities without losing focus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• High school diploma, Associates degree preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience in inventory control
• Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
Plus Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life, 401K, Paid Holidays, and
15 Days Paid Time Off Per Year.
Bricker Labs is a nutritional supplement manufacturer and industry pioneer with over 40 years of experience in the nutritional supplement industry. We at Bricker Labs proudly bring to our customers, condition specific products that are relevant to customers and a healthy lifestyle.
Whether it is weight loss, health, nutrition, sports nutrition, diet, fat loss, bodybuilding, specialty vitamins, nutritional supplements, strength, energy or just living a healthier better life, Bricker Labs is the nutritional supplement manufacturer all customers nationwide can trust.
Bricker Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bricker Labs complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
$66000 - $75000