Inside Sales Representative
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Inside Sales Representative to perform a variety of daily duties.
Comfortable making dozens of calls per day, including answering calls, screening calls, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
Responsible for contacting potential new customers, managing the needs of existing customers, and following up sales emails.
- This position involves cold calling to new potential clients, and making several calls per day. May also include client business referrals.
- Making calls, answering calls, forwarding calls.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Organizing files, scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings and calendars, and making travel arrangements.
- Replying to customers emails or emailing information to petitioners.
- Capable of handling other organizational duties which may include data entry or managing daily clerical activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Strong work ethic and Integrity
- Organizational skills and ability multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer focus
- High school diploma or associate’s degree
- Proven experience as an inside sales for at least 2 years
- Role may require flexibility
- Knowledgeable in office software, such as, Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word and QuickBooks