Senior UX/UI Designer
About the role
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our team in Lisbon to help us work on MVPs for new products. You will be working closely with strategists, entrepreneurs, researchers and developers on greenfield projects.
You Will Be:
• Taking ownership of multiple projects and being responsible for the digital design output
• Delivering web Prototypes and MVPs
• Designing thorough brand identity and style guidelines
• Creating UX and UI documentation including: personas, user stories, user flows, site maps, content maps and wireframes
• Translating stakeholder and customer requirements into engaged user-centered design solutions
• Running usability test sessions
• Executing design work that adheres to best practice brand and consistency standards
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering to prioritize design work
You Should Bring:
• Knowledge and thirst to investigate innovate and develop emerging creative and technology trends
• Graduate degree in a design related field or equivalent experience
• Portfolio showing strong user experience and visual design work
• 5+ years of experience in startups or similar fast paced uncertain scenarios
• Knowledge of tools that both support the activity and ease the integration with the team
• An EU work permit, no remote option
• Enthusiastic, optimistic, with a sense of ownership and great problem solver
• Good communicator - able to communicate design and articulate rationale to others
• Autonomous, self-driven and able to work well under pressure
• Love a rigorous debate with your colleagues
• Appreciate change, lots of change
We have to offer:
• This is the opportunity to be a part of something big, no HUGE! You will have the opportunity to disrupt entire industries - and have fun while doing so.
• Live (and drink and eat) in sunny Lisbon. Our offices are located on the banks of the Tagus river, just 2 minutes away from the Timeout Market and dozens of bars.
• 22 paid vacation days
• Flexible work hours. Bottom line is you need to get stuff done.
• Access to our game room where some pretty epic FIFA Games are known to take place.
• We've been called the Navy Seals of the startup world. Ok, nobody has us called us that, yet, but we're trying to make it stick.