Venture Leader for an Intersection Ventures Pipeline startup
About the role
This is NOT a normal job opening. Please read the description carefully before applying.
This job post is put together with one key purpose in mind: You're amazing, have an amazing insight and idea and we'll hire you to build the start up with us.
To get there, we will ruthlessly assess your answer to the key question:
> What's the problem and unique industry insight that you have, that you will use with your IV Venture? <
Copy/paste the question into the "About yourself" field on next page, including your answer.
You will as a step and a bonus have the opportunity to present your problem, insight and solution to the Intersection Ventures team for insightful feedback from seasoned entrepreneurs.
With that, here is the job post:
Intersection Ventures (www.intersection.ventures)
We’re a startup studio. We focus on launching, growing and investing in high-potential startups applying the wisdom of the crowds and machine learning.
Tutorean (www.tutorean.co.uk) is our first startup. It is a marketplace pairing tutors and students.
Atomic Hire (www.atomichire.com) is our second startup. It is a recruitment tool, using scientifically proven assessment criteria and the collective expertise of your team to deliver a first class candidate shortlist.
We’re launching a new startup every 6 months and am always looking for a strong talent to drive the ventures forward.
• Be a part of something big. No - HUGE. Lead a startup from idea to success.
• Own the product vision
• Coordinate customer acquisition initiatives
• Achieve revenues in line with objectives
• Manage the product roadmap
• Establish and develop sales channels partnerships to accelerate growth
• Manage company budget
• Manage client relationship
• Hire and develop the team
• At least 1 year experience with sales and lead generation in the software industry, preferable SaaS
• At least 1 year experience from a startup / strategy consultant / investment bank
• An entrepreneurial spirit, proactiveness and drive to succeed
• EU work permit: The role is based in London
• A hungry, compelling personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
What we offer
• A unique, hands on, leadership opportunity for a well funded startup
• A competitive salary (up to £55K / year)
• Participate in the share option scheme at Intersection Ventures Limited level (up to 0.2% of fully diluted share capital)
• Access to up to 15% share capital in “the pipeline venture” when spinned out.
• Health insurance in line with company policy
• Flexible hours
• Apple MacBook Pro
• Amazing location. Central London close to Victoria Station.
• Travel to our Lisbon office with river view (up to 30%).
• Close to metro, trains and busses
• Fresh fruit, coffee and a free pass to our game room 🎮