Rock and Pop Music Teacher (Oxford)
iRock School of Music
About the role
iRock are now looking for passionate musicians to join our team who want to help us inspire the next generation of musicians! The successful candidate will deliver fun and engaging music lessons to primary school children.
- Be competent on the following instruments (Drums / Keyboard / Guitar / Vocals)
- Experience playing in bands.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with confidence working independently.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own a car.
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual.
- Great communication skills with both children and adults.
- Deliver fun and engaging band lessons in multiple primary schools.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple schools.
- Maintain a professional brand in every school you work in.
- Help children deliver their first live performances.
- Email communication with parents and schools.
- Join a new and fast growing company with opportunities to grow and develop.
- 10 weeks holiday per year.
- Staff social days.
- Fuel contributions.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual pay rises related to performance.
- Full time, permanent position working during the week.
UK Drivers Licence
Experience playing in bands
Music Teaching Experience
Excellent Organisational Skills
Able to work with children
Oxford, England, United Kingdom