Rock and Pop Music Teacher (Maidenhead)
iRock School of Music
About the role
iRock are now looking for passionate musicians to join our team who want to help us inspire the next generation of musicians! The successful candidate will deliver fun and engaging music lessons to primary school children.
- Be able to play at least 2 of the following instruments (Drums / Keyboard / Guitar / Vocals)
- Experience playing in bands.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own a car.
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual.
- Great communication skills with both children and adults.
- Deliver fun and engaging band lessons in multiple primary schools.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple schools.
- Maintain a professional brand in every school you work in.
- Help children deliver their first live performances.
- Email communication with parents and schools.
* Please submit a video of you playing/performing along with your application *
- Join a new and fast growing company with opportunities to grow and develop.
- 10 weeks holiday per year.
- Staff social days.
- Fuel contributions.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual pay rises related to performance.
- Full time, permanent position working during the week.
UK Drivers Licence
Experience playing in bands
Music Teaching Experience
Excellent Organisational Skills
Able to work well with children
Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom