Client Growth Specialist
About the role
We are recruiting for a Client Growth Specialist to join our team.
In this role the successful candidate will build business relationships with prospective customers with the ultimate goal being, growing the company by qualifying sales leads and expanding the business' reach into new markets.
Client Growth Specialist’s Responsibilities
• Research prospective customers in the target market.
• Use prospecting and qualifying strategies to reach out to new leads to secure a meeting
• Attend meetup groups, events and conferences to identify and connect with prospective customers
• Maintain relationships with current customers.
• Reach out existing customers and clients for new leads.
• Understand their company's product offerings, competitors in the industry, and the business' position in the market.
• Work closely with the leadership team to ensure the client growth specialist is creating a high-quality pipeline of new leads and prospects.
• Outstanding relationship builder with strong solution sales, influencing and negotiating skills
• Demonstrated accomplishments in creating new business opportunities and driving revenue from both cold and warm leads
• Demonstrated knowledge of the tech startup industry
Toronto, ON, Canada