At Pulsely, we are changing the way companies develop and implement their D&I strategy through the use of science and data.
We are looking for a passionate Community Manager to join our team and support our clients on their D&I journey. You will work with a group of talented people, including entrepreneurs, researchers, designers, and engineers.
In this role, you will own the creation and growth of our Best Practices Library, executing the vision and plan, and managing the community of both our customer base as well as the broader audience.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in D&I issues and a positive, can-do attitude. This is a diverse role requiring a broad set of skills from project management to copywriting. You’ll also need to be comfortable working with different tools and engaging with freelancers.
• Owning the community experience by building and optimizing content for the Best Practices Library, creatively enabling users to engage and participate in conversations and activities
• Making the Best Practices Library a valuable and engaging platform
• Establishing the community as a successful channel for customer referrals and new customer acquisition
• Tracking and reporting progress of key performance indicators, such as growth, engagement, and new customer acquisitions
• Engaging in Pulsely’s social media channels to promote the Best Practices Library
• Defining appropriate guidelines for community engagement and managing Pulsely’s brand voice
• Working collaboratively with the marketing team to optimize the channel for new customer acquisition
• Connecting the community to other programs such as webinars and product launch announcements
• Building systems and incentives to encourage community members to create content and refer others
Who you are & qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a related role
• Experience writing customer-facing marketing content is desired
• Ability using social media for marketing and community engagement
• Passion for D&I and growing customer communities and engaging customers within them
• Experience working for a B2B software company is a plus
• Basic knowledge about search engine optimization and best practices that help to drive traffic
• Ability to roll up your sleeves and work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and presentation abilities
Why work with Pulsely
• Entrepreneurial culture with an evolving fast paced and dynamic environment
• Making real impact in society by helping companies be more inclusive
• Working with a highly talented team and experienced entrepreneurs
• A focus on continuous learning and collaboration