At Pulsely, we are changing the way companies develop and implement their D&I strategy through the use of science and data.
We are looking for a passionate Project Coordinator to join our Delivery Team and support our clients on their D&I journey. You will work with a group of talented people, including entrepreneurs, researchers, designers, and engineers.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in D&I issues and a positive, can-do attitude. This is a diverse role requiring a broad set of skills from project management to data analysis. You’ll also need to be comfortable working with different tools and meeting tight project deadlines.
This role reports to our Client Success Director and requires a proactive, effective and analytical person.
• Supporting the delivery of our solutions, ensuring projects run smoothly according to plan and schedule:
• Adapt our project template plan to specific needs of clients
• Building and managing surveys for the clients
• Brief the client on our solution and methods
• Facilitating communication with our clients to ensure project goals are met
• Contributing to improving our processes and helping define Pulsely’s solutions to meet and exceed clients’ expectations
• Supporting other business areas such as product development, marketing and business development to develop our solutions and services
Who you are & qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Passionate about D&I topics and current trends
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
• Comfortable with technology and curious about new tools and trends
• A quick learner able to transfer your existing skills to the role and its responsibilities
Why work with Pulsely
• Entrepreneurial culture with an evolving fast paced and dynamic environment
• Making real impact in society by helping companies be more inclusive
• Working with a highly talented team and experienced entrepreneurs
• A focus on continuous learning and collaboration