At Pulsely, we are changing the way companies develop and implement their D&I strategy through the use of science and data.
We are looking for a passionate Senior D&I Advisor to join our Project Delivery Team and support our clients on their D&I journey. You will work with HR leaders and D&I advocates from leading organisations worldwide. As a part of the Pulsely team, you will join a group of talented people, including entrepreneurs, researchers, designers, and engineers.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in D&I or HR, preferably from a consulting perspective. To succeed in this role, you’ll need strong analytical skills, being comfortable working with data, reports and producing actionable insights from them. This is a diverse role requiring a broad set of skills from commercial acumen and ability to meet project deadlines to building good interpersonal relationships with clients.
This role reports to our Client Success Director and requires a confident and proactive self-starter who is able to liaise with all members of the team and skilfully balance clients’ demands and project deadlines.
• Onboarding new clients and supporting the delivery of our solutions
• Counselling clients on the best solution to their needs, and facilitating communications to ensure client satisfaction
• Analysing data, building reports, extracting insights and communicating findings with clients
• Working closely with the science and product teams to improve our solutions
• Providing superior customer experience by being responsive, informative, and consultative
• Becoming a trusted resource, communicating with clients helping them to anticipate next steps and ensure a timely, accurate project delivery
• Guiding clients in data collection decisions, interpreting findings, and building action plans aligned with findings
• Contributing to improving our processes and helping define Pulsely’s solutions to meet and exceed clients’ expectations
• Supporting other business areas such as product development, marketing and business development to develop our solutions and services
• Monitoring and identifying external trends and best practices that impact our product and our clients’ ability to increase diversity among their workforces
• Solid understanding of D&I concepts, issues and best practices
• A bachelor’s degree is required, master’s preferred
• D&I certifications or relevant advanced studies are desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively into concise messages and recommendations
• Strong analytical skills
• The ability to work on multiple or complex projects simultaneously
• A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and proactive approach
• English proficiency and ideally fluent in an additional European language
Why work with Pulsely
• Entrepreneurial culture with an evolving fast paced and dynamic environment
• Opportunity to influence internal processes and solutions
• Flexible working hours
• Making real impact in society by helping companies be more inclusive
• Working with a highly talented team and experienced entrepreneurs
• A focus on continuous learning and collaboration