Are you a sales professional? Interested in building your career in Sales? Do you want to have a job with high earning potential that provides you with flexibility and continuous skill development? At Scalein, we are committed to matching and training outstanding talents. We are currently recruiting qualified sales professionals for our clients. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, great at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills. Joining Scalein today would provide you with opportunities in top-tier firms in Nigeria and across Africa.
Apply to Scalein to get training on in-demand skills and technology that would help accelerate your career
- Represent the company’s products and/or services, understanding and conducting research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales strategies.
- Generate leads and build new relationships
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- 0-2 years experience in sales/ business development
- 3-5 years in sales/ business development
- 6-8 years experience in a managerial role in sales/ business development
Sales Skills Needed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Proven success at meeting personal and team quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills