About The Role
Scalein is a fast-growing startup helping connect businesses to sales professionals to help their business grow. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. This high impact position will provide sales support to Account Executives through the development of qualified leads that result in achieving our business goals. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
If you’re looking for career growth, this role will serve as a training ground for a pathway into an Account Executive position with demonstrated success. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be exposed to many companies. From seed-stage software start-ups to SMBs you will gain experience working hand-in-hand with one or more of our partnered companies during your tenure.
What You’ll Do
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers in an assigned vertical, territory or partner.
- Qualify demand (leads) against established criteria before passing them to Account Executive.
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics that are not limited to, but including 100 outreaches per day and at least 20 Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s) per month.
- Uncover a prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Conduct high-level conversations with the various persona’s at targeted accounts
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Hubspot
- Develop a command of the partner’s strategic go-to-market positioning, vertical playbooks, and Ideal Customer Profiles so as to accelerate your demand generation activities.
- Work closely with the Account Executive, the partner and Scalein sales team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business. Strategies can include multi-channel communications utilizing email, LinkedIn, direct mail, cold calling and a variety of other channels to pique prospects’ interests and drive sales conversion.
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Work effectively with the partner and Account Executive to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
- Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience working remotely
- Demonstrated ability to build a solid pipeline and drive lead generation.
- 1-3 years relevant prospecting and/or B2B selling experience required (internship experience helpful).
- 1 year of previous high volume cold-calling experience preferred
- Experienced in inside sales, business development, and relationship management.
- Related marketing/sales course certifications and/or training are a plus.
- Experience with email campaigns and Hubspot
- Ability to build extraordinary customer relationships
- Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hunter, Mailchimp, Gmail and Slack experience preferred
- Social media usage and social selling experience a big plus.