For one of my clients a ground-breaking and very innovate client I am looking to hire their first employee to drive the German market.
Do you have solid experience within performance driven marketing? Growth Hacking? Do you have an understanding of the German financial ecosystem / start up industry?
Then read on!
The ideal candidate’s traits:
ENTEPRENEURSHIP must be in your DNA to be part of this organization you must be at ease with change and with a fast pace environment.
COLLABORATION with other departments, this role is crossway between different departments such as business development, creative communication and data driven growth
BUILDING something from scratch! You will be responsible for starting and growing the entire German market as well as the hiring decisions team and operations.
PASSIONATE is what you must be as well as a leader, showing by example. You must lead the way and roll your sleeves up and leading the way by doing.
What the role entails:
• P&L for the German Market
• Hire, develop and mentor the German teams
• Responsible for localising both the product and comms to be adequate for the local market and right target group
• Identifying and negotiating local commercial partnerships in order to drive growth and the local revenue
• Set the Branding strategy and be the face and voice of the company in interviews, panels
• Plan and run local activation and retention campaigns of current users in Germany resulting in improvement of customer engagement.
In return you will bring:
• At least 5+ years of experience in a similar role at a top-tier product company / start up environment
• Minimum 2+ years of which as a People Manager
• Previous experience launching complex digital products to diverse audiences
• Ability to making data-informed decisions at all times
• In-depth knowledge of the German market and having a network of senior stakeholders
• A pragmatic and non-hierarchical team player
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives at once
• German NATIVE AND ENGLISH FLUENCY are a MUST HAVE
What’s in it for you
• Fun, open, friendly working environment with some of the smartest professionals in the industry
• Cross-collaboration with other departments
• Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
• A culture encouraging risks, new ideas,
Are you all of the above? Do you want to contribute and help grow an organization that has huge expansion plans? Do you want to be the first person on the ground in Germany and grow the business there from scratch, than apply directly to: [email protected]