About the role
As an Asset Manager, you are responsible for monitoring the financial performance of all the company's real estate assets. To do this, you perform the following tasks:
• Support and advise clients (fund and real estate managers) in their daily activities
• Optimize cash flow by controlling costs and tracking cash flow
• Organize and structure internal processes (rentals, collaboration with Property Managers, etc.)
• Develop a strategic asset management vision and marketing approach
• Prepare contracts, leases, reporting tools, market analyses, etc.
Experience in real estate management (office)