• Will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components
• Develop and document IaC Modules, artifacts for Infrastructure services and operational tools for deployments across multiple clouds environments.
• Configure and Manage our enterprise Version control, IaC, CI/CD tools
• Assist in coaching engineering and application teams in their Continuous Integration and deployment workflows.
• Foster collaboration with software product development, architecture, and IT teams to ensure releases are delivered with repeatable and audit-able processes.
• Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different cloud services.
• Support migration of applications as they are moved into cloud environments such as Azure, and Google Cloud.